in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 - 5
Education:Basic - Diploma(Engineering, Mechanical), Secondary School(Technical, Vocational)
Industry Type: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Salary:$2,001 - $3,000
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance
Functional Area:Shop Drawing / Drafting / Draughtsman Mar 13, 2018
1) Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
2) Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
3) Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
4) Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
5) Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
6) Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
7) Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items, such as furniture and automobile body or chassis components.
8) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
10) Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
11) Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy machines.
Desired Candidate Profile
Primary role of the draughtsmen would be to assist the designer engineer with Preparing detailed working diagrams of machinery and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other engineering information.
Should have minimum qualification of ITI in mechanical drafting, familiar in autodesk inventor softwares.
Keyword: Draftsmen, Cad, Design, Offshore, Fabrication, Machining, Maintenance, Repair, Mechanical Maintenance