in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 - 5
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Industry Type: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Salary:$501 - $2,000
Other Benefits:medical insurance, paid leave, travel allowance
Functional Area:HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations Jan 18, 2018
The position will serve as a critical member of the team responsible for supporting the HR function for assigned divisions or functions.
Handling routine HR and Admin tasks and typically includes processing of payroll, site coordination, processing of various invoices etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ensure timely execution of HR & Admin tasks assigned.
Day to Day Activities Involved :
• Co-ordination with site HR for time-cards and updation of leave entries
• Processing of payroll
• Co-ordinate for all renewals and cancellations
• Preparing full and final settlements
• Handling medical insurance process and claims
• Monthly Contract Settlement & Air ticket payments
• Handle other administrative tasks like processing of site imprest, telephone bills, Salik and fuel bills etc.
• Coordination for transport for various sites
• Handle labor camp issues
Keyword: HR, Admin