Service Engineer & Coordinator
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 - 4
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Diploma(Electronics)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Security / Law Enforcement
Salary:$501 - $2,000
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance
Functional Area:Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair Feb 6, 2018
This position is responsible for providing onsite service and support to customers. Acts as mobile field service engineer on assigned open tickets to resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. This relates to all technology, to include: CCTV, Access Control System, Audio & Video Intercom, IT infrastructure, AV SYtems etc... This position serves as a senior technical resource assisting both end users and less experienced support analysts in effectively identifying issues and using effective troubleshooting techniques to resolve end user technical issues. The position is responsible project coordination which includes, implementation support, procurement support, Status updates and reports etc…
Desired Candidate Profile
Serves as customer facing technical resource and works in collaboration with engineers and other senior staff as needed to provide effective end user support and issue resolution.
• Using system analysis techniques responds to the complex application issues for end users. Identifies problems and coordinates appropriate corrective action. Identifies and minimizes potential risks.
• Consults with clients and end-users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
• Collects detailed information, performs thorough analysis and relies on experience and judgment to determine the most effective method of resolution.
• Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
• Logs all support service call in the internal system.
• Escalates problems to other departments as needed.
• Prioritizes and implements approved system modifications, programs and other such requests of medium to high complexity.
• May serve as a project team member on project implementations; independently completing assigned tasks of medium to high complexity resulting in successful, on time and on budget projects.
• May supervise and train less experienced staff or project team.
• Prepares activity reports on support activities.
• Creates formal documentation including configuration documentation, test documentation, and support documentation.
• Provide value as a team member in cross functional implementations while demonstrating effective interpersonal skills resulting in successful systems implementation and support.
• Promote knowledge transfer to influence positive change and strengthen the team's performance
• Stay abreast of the latest technology trends
• May provide on-call support if required.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Technical Degree/ Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation.
• 2 to 3 years of experience
• Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving complex system problems.
• Ability to work professionally with all levels of client organizations staff.
• Wide degree of creativity, leadership, and attitude is expected.
• Self-directed, able to prioritize and effectively handle multiple service requests at a time under high pressure and challenging situations.
• Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of ELV Systems.
• The ability to work quickly and accurately in a shared community environment.
• Ability to complete multiple tasks with minimal direction.
• Advanced hardware and network connectivity trouble shooting skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Exchange in a large enterprise environment.
• Ability to listen and analyze customer needs
• Ability to interact with end-users, Vendors, and Client
• Presents a positive image that reflects well on the organization.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Keyword: CCTV, Access Control System, Audio & Video Intercom, AV Sytems.